[R] Reminder to register

Bob Porter rjporter at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 8 22:11:02 CET 2002

This email sent to: r-help at lists.r-project.org

Dear INSC Participant:

This email is being sent to all email addresses of persons participating in INSC 2003 in Vienna in February, 2003.  If you have received this in error, my apologies, perhaps someone used your email address to write us.

Participants should be reminded that they should register at
http://insc2003.societyforchaostheory.org/confregv06.htm

PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Registration fees increase after Jan 1, 2003.

There are now over 140 participants and hotels and excursions are filling up quickly.

Check at webpage above for more information.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Vienna!

Bob Porter

Robert J. Porter, Ph.D.
Conference Chair,
INSC 2003, Vienna
Professor Emeritus, University of New Orleans
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
118 West Plymouth ST.
Tampa, FL, 33603
USA