[R] Unequal sized three plots in a window

Wiener, Matthew matthew_wiener at merck.com
Fri Dec 6 20:34:02 CET 2002

layout() does solve your problem.

Try something like layout(rbind(c(1,2), c(3,3))).
This puts plot 1 in the upper left, plot 2 in the upper right, and plot 3
across the bottom.  The key is that sections that have the same number are
combined for the graph.

You can use the height and width arguments if you want to make the sections
different heights or widths.

Hope this helps,

Matt Wiener