[R] Mutiple page trellis plots with relation = "free" or "sliced"

Jim Rogers jrogers at cantatapharm.com
Fri Dec 6 20:22:03 CET 2002

Yes. The number of pages in my layout argument (200) was greater than
the number of unique values in my conditioning variable (168). Changing
to layout = c(1, 1, 168) solves the problem.

Very sorry, I should have thought of that.

Thanks so much for your response, and many, many thanks for implementing
lattice. It is incredibly powerful and a joy to use.

Jim