[R] rollols

jonas jryjry at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:32:04 CET 2002

Sorry about that. They are part of the S+Finmetrics add-on package.
rollOLS performs multiple OLS analyses over a series of moving time windows.
predict.rollOLS: perform out-of-sample prediction from a fitted "rollOLS"
object.

information from:
http://www.insightful.com/support/finmetrics10/finmetricsfaq.asp
and