[R] last plot vanishes

Bob Porter rjporter at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 3 13:08:03 CET 2002

I intermittently lose the last plot in a series of plots to the win.graph
window.  I have History enabled and ordinarily can access graphs using pageup
and pagedown.  Every now and then, the last plot is visible when it plots, but
if I bringtotop and pageup and then pagedown the last plot is missing.  The prob
is erratic and mystifying.  I'm using 1.6 on W2k, gig ram.  This happens with
simple and with complex graphs and does not seem related to the number of plots
in history.

BTW, how do I list graphs in the history from the command line?

Thanks
Bob Porter, Tampa