[R] R.xpm?

Bill Simpson wsi at gcal.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 09:51:35 CET 2001

I use AfterStep on Linux. I made an R.xpm file (attached)
and put this icon in the "wharf". To invoke R I click on the R icon.

I did not find an offical R.xpm, and so I am submitting this one
for your collective consideration....

The idea behind the icon is that it looks like a scatterplot, which is
"statistical". My main beefs with my R.xpm are that it doesn't have a
transparent background (don't know how to do it) and it is not really
centred. If anyone knows how to fix it up please send me a fixed version.

Bill Simpson