[R] problem with Rcmd check
a.salim at ucc.ie
Tue Jan 9 18:44:16 CET 2001
I'm building R package using R 1.2.0 for windows. To check
the completeness of the program I used the following command:
Rcmd check meanscore
(# `meanscore' is the name of a subdirectory contains the package.)
However, I got the following error message (see the last line)
* using log directory C:/rw1020/rw1020/src/meanscore.Rcheck
* checking for file `library/meanscore/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking package directory ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION Package entry ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION Version entry ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION Title entry ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION License entry ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION Author entry ... OK
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking for undocumented objects ... OK
* creating meanscore-Ex.R ... ERROR
But when I'm using the primitive command `make pkgcheck'
from c:/rw1020/rw1020/src/gnuwin32, the meanscore-Ex.R file
is successfully created and the output is correct.
I've already checked the AUTOEXEC file and all the required paths
are there. I'm using Perl 5.6.0 build 623 on windows 98 OS.
The set of rtools I'm using is the one from
(downloaded 09/01/01). And I don't have C/Fortran codes in the package.
Is this something to do with the `check' perlscript at R_HOME/bin
or do I need to edit the Mkrules file?
Any suggestion will be very appreciated,
Dept. of Statistics
University College Cork,
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help