[R] Chi-square test for trend - where is prop.trend.test?

Mark Myatt mark at myatt.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 10:11:46 CEST 2000


I wrote:

>> Is there a function to do a chi-square test for trend or equivalent in
>> R. I can write one myself but I was wondering, before I get down to it,
>> if I need to re-invent the wheel.

You replied:

>Will prop.trend.test do what you want? 

The name sounds right. Where do I find this function? I am running RWin


Mark Myatt

r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch

More information about the R-help mailing list