[R] porting splancs library to R

joseph d. hughes jdhughes99 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 19 07:24:34 CEST 2000

I am trying to port the splancs library for S++ version 4.0 to R.  I have modified the original FORTRAN to use dllwrap/dlltool (e.g. removed common blocks).  I have been able to generate dll's (splancs.dll) using dllwrap/dlltool and Ming32 g77 with a -mdll switch.  As of yet I have not been able to generate a dll that can be loaded by R.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions.  An example of a successful MAKEFILE or dllwrap/dlltool batch file would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Joseph Hughes
jdhughes99 at mindspring.com