[R] atlas for R1.1.1 and R1.2 different?

Marcus Eger marcus.eger at physik.uni-marburg.de
Tue Nov 14 15:35:17 CET 2000

Bingo, before I tried to install R1.2.0 I installed integrate2.2.2 which
indeed needed atlas2-dev. R1.1.1 went smoothly, and also did R1.2.0,
until I reinstalled integrate2.2.2 which - I did not know - was
already shipped with R1.2.0.

   Marcus

ps. to Peter Daalgard:  I installed R1.2.0 and R1.1.1 in different
directories
and even removed the old installation before doing a make install again...

--