[R] NA in C/C++

cstrato@EUnet.at cstrato at EUnet.at
Mon May 29 22:31:17 CEST 2000

Dear experts

Thank you all for this interesting information. I have learned a lot and
hopefully can use it in C++.

A personal note: I liked especially the document:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/%7Ewkahan/ieee754status/754story.html
since it mentions SANE as one of the few environments supporting
the IEEE standard. The phonebook edition of "Inside Macintosh" was
my only source until now. Luckily I got from you now a lot of  information

on this issue.

Best regards
Christian Stratowa, Vienna