[R] Crosstabs?

Mark Lamias mlamias at isr.umich.edu
Mon Jan 31 20:20:20 CET 2000

Is there an equivalent in R to the crosstabs command S-Plus?  I've been
searching for a while and can't seem to find anything.


Mark J. Lamias
Department of Statistics
Department of Political Science
Survey Methodology Program/Survey Research Center
Institute for Social Research - University of Michigan
426 Thompson Street, Room 315
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-2321
(734) 647-5381

r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch

More information about the R-help mailing list