[R] design()

ros mathieu rosm at ufrima.imag.fr
Thu Jan 13 19:01:56 CET 2000

hello R-users,
As design() doesn't exists yet in R (thanks to prof Brian Ripley for pointing
me that out), I've decided to write a small (?) package. This one doesn't
contains many functions yet (design and oa.design) and I would be grateful to
people who want something specific or who know more (than me ;-) about
design() to send me a mail.
I'm asking myself questions about the opportunity of such a package so any
comments would be appreciated.
thanks,
    Mathieu

Mathieu Ros - 13 rue bévière - 38000 GRENOBLE - 04 76 491 370
http://www.multimania.com/mathieuros/index2.html
DESS ingénierie mathématique (biostatistiques)
Universite Joseph Fourier, Grenoble
A single death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic. Joseph STALINE