[R] incompatibilities between 0.90 and 0.99?
rdiazuri at students.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 21 20:17:12 CET 2000
Maybe this is dumb, but I seem to be having problems reading a file saved in R
v. 0.99 into R 0.90.1 (in a different machine).
then I tried to read that data file in R 0.90.1:
Error in load("test1.RData") : restore file corrupted -- no data loaded
- both machines are running Linux;
- things work the other way around (i.e., use save in 0.90.1 and load in 0.99);
- things do not improve if I save as ascii;
- I get the problem even with a simple vector;
- (Things work, though, if I save the data frame with write.table, and then
What am I doing wrong?
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help