[R] interp equivalent

Paulo J. Ribeiro Jr p.ribeiro at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 16:25:20 CET 2000


I'm looking to a function in R equivalent to S-PLUS'  "interp".

Is there any implementation in R?
If not, is there any similar interpolation function such that at
the data points the interpolated values concides with the data? 

Thanks in advance

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
Dept Maths & Stats  -  Fylde College
Lancaster University
Lancaster LA1 4YF   -  U.K.

e-mail: paulojus at est.ufpr.br

r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch

More information about the R-help mailing list