[R] Lindsey libraries for Win

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 26 17:25:06 CET 1998

> Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 05:30:16
> To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
> From: "Peter B. Mandeville" <mandevip at>
> Subject: [R] Lindsey libraries for Win
> Are James Lindsey's libraries for repeated measures, etc. available for
> rw0630? Is so where? If not is it contemplated to port them in the near
> future? If not what do I need to do to port them to rw0630?

I think the answers are no, nowhere, yes, look at
although Guido may have a version without any help files.

However, more generally our (Guido + I) intentions are to build
libraries for the rw63-io version which Guido has put up, and as it is
a lot of effort to do this twice, please be a little patient.  My hope
is that by Monday a version of rw63-io, help files, and ports of all the
current CRAN libraries will be available for download.  If we do this right,
those libraries will work with all subsequent versions of R-0.63.

PS: could you please give us a real address in a signature. My site cannot
resolve, and the numerical form gives it no hints to speed the
search. And lots of sites will refuse mail from sites they cannot resolve
as an anti-spam measure.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk