dunne at yarra.vut.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 02:31:26 CET 1998
My question is really to Robert and Ross (and also to Bill Venables
and Dave Smith) -- but I thought that there might be wider interest in
The "Notes on R" in the file Rnotes.tgz is copyrighted to the above
authors -- can I make copies of it to distribute?
I suspect that the intention of the authors is that Rnotes be as
re-distributable as R itself. However there is no GNU license or
equivalent on it. I don't think the fact that I have copied it off of
the net entitles me to make multiple copies, or does it?
* Rob Dunne
* Victoria University of Technology , Footscray Campus
* Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
* P.O. 14428, MCMC. Fax: +61 3 9688 4050
* MELBOURNE 8001, AUSTRALIA Tel: +61 3 9688 4757
* <http://matilda.vut.edu.au/~dunne> Email: dunne at matilda.vut.edu.au
Java has certainly revolutionized marketing and litigation.
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help