[R-es] curso

David Montes dmonte@_85 @ending from hotm@il@com
Lun Nov 12 14:09:36 CET 2018

Buenas tardes:
No puedo pagar curso, he hecho ejercicios y he visto todos los videos, anularme si quereis si sacais otra vez curso cuando trabaje si me gustaria pagar y sacarme el titulo, gracias.

Atentamente David Montes Navarro.

Good day:

I can not pay for the course, but you can also watch all the videos, cancel and want if you take one more course when I work and I would like to pay and get the title, thanks.

Sincerely David Montes Navarro.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]