[R-es] hi~ c

Jesús Armand Calejero Román ana.ismi.3isa en gmail.com
Mar Jul 6 00:24:36 CEST 2010

Hi,
How are you these days? Long time no see, and miss you so much.
Recently one of my friend told me that he had bought an apple iphone
from the website: http://www.ropdeal.com
and feel it is very good. So i'd like to share it with you.
They sell various electrical products, the price is competitive and
the quality is good. They have many brands, such as Sony, HP, Apple,
Nokia and so on.
Now , they are promoting their products for the coustomers. Their
service is also quite satisfactory.
If you are not busy, go for a look and you may find your favorate product.
yours c