[R-es] New solaR package

Oscar Perpiñan Lamigueiro oscar.perpinan en upm.es
Lun Feb 22 00:11:56 CET 2010

Hola.

Os reenvío este anuncio de la lista r-packages. Recientemente he publicado un paquete llamado "solaR". Incluye un conjunto de métodos de cálculo de radiación solar y funcionamiento de sistemas fotovoltaicos. Si a alguno os interesa, os aconsejo la lectura de su "vignette" que, tal y como explico, está en castellano.

Saludos.

Oscar.

Inicio del mensaje redirigido:

Fecha: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:50:12 +0100
Desde: Oscar Perpiñan Lamigueiro <oscar.perpinan en upm.es>
Para: r-packages en r-project.org
Asunto: [R] [R-pkgs] New solaR package

Hello.

I'd like to announce the availability of version 0.14 of the "solaR" package. It provides a set of calculation methods of solar radiation and performance of photovoltaic systems. The package has been uploaded to CRAN and is now available under the GPL-3 license.

Moreover, I have designed some GUIs with gWidgets. They are still far from elegant so I have not included them in the package. They are available at my blog: http://procomun.wordpress.com/software/solar/

An introduction to the package can be found in the vignette (in Spanish): http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/solaR/vignettes/solaR.pdf. A handbook of photovoltaic systems (in Spanish) is available at http://procomun.wordpress.com/documentos/libroesf/.

Best regards.

Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro.