[Rd] ADA Compliance

Robert Baer rb@er @end|ng |rom @t@u@edu
Tue Jan 16 23:34:14 CET 2024

On 1/12/2024 1:50 PM, Hunter, Zayne via R-devel wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am working with Ball State University to obtain a license of R.

R is open source so there really should be no need to "obtain a license
for R".  This can hopefully reduce the hoops you must jump through.
Mostly, I believe you can think of the R license as GPL2/GPL3, but you
can read more about other R and R package licenses here:
https://www.r-project.org/Licenses/#:~:text=R%20as%20a%20package%20is,%2C%20which%20includes%20GPL%2D3%20.