[Rd] False positives in check for lost braces (in tools::checkRd())

Martin Becker m@rt|n@becker @end|ng |rom mx@un|-@@@r|@nd@de
Wed Nov 8 00:11:09 CET 2023

Am 07.11.23 um 23:59 schrieb Sebastian Meyer:
> This is a known issue already reported to the Rdpack maintainer. In some
> cases, the Rd code generated by Rdpack's macros contains unnecessary
> braces that trigger the check note because they match the pattern
> "text{text}" that detects common mistakes like "code{x}" (missing an
> escape for the macro name).
>
> Rdpack's fork of tools::deparseLatex() is being updated to drop the
> braces that cause the note. I have modified the check code to ignore
> these cases for now (r85491).
>
> Best regards,
>
>      Sebastian Meyer

Thank you very much, so I don't have to wait for the release of the new
version of Rdpack on CRAN before submitting.

Best regards,
Martin

--
apl. Prof. Dr. Martin Becker, Akad. Oberrat
Lehrstab Statistik