[Rd] Lazy-evaluate elements wrapped with invisible

Bill Dunlap w||||@mwdun|@p @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 28 23:24:15 CEST 2022

You can play with the idea by returning an environment that contains
delayed assignments.  E.g.,

> f <- function(x) {
+    delayedAssign("eval_date", { cat("Evaluating 'date'\n"); date()})
+    delayedAssign("sum_x", { cat("Evaluating 'sum_x'\n"); sum(x)})
+    environment()
+ }
> fx <- f(1:10)
> date()