[Rd] Writing in R // R 4.2.0 on Windows doesn't work with Dasher

Paulo Barata pb @end|ng |rom |n|o||nk@com@br
Sun May 15 18:15:38 CEST 2022

Mr. Krylov,

Thank you very much for you message. Yes, the Dasher issue seems to have
some common ground with the other R 4.2.0 issue you have pointed out.

As I said, I know nothing about system programming, so I cannot
contribute to a solution to these problems. I only stress that, as I
said, Dasher 5.0.0 beta in "Direct Entry" mode works perfectly well with
all the other software I use: e-mail, text editors, Internet browsers,
etc., all of them with the latest updates, as it happens with my Windows
10 Professional. Dasher works well with Windows' File Explorer, Windows'
Notepad, and Windows' Command Prompt.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Paulo