[Rd] linux manpage for `Rscript` ought to indicate date/version as does that of `R`

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Mar 15 09:20:19 CET 2022

You should check the corresponding pages in the current version and the developer versio. It rather unlikely that there will any attempt to correct an out of date version.

—
David.

Sent from my iPhone