[Rd] Stack imbalance warnings while using the grid package, in R 4.2

Paul Murrell p@u| @end|ng |rom @t@t@@uck|@nd@@c@nz
Thu Jun 30 03:15:12 CEST 2022

This is now in r-devel and the release branch (so should be part of 4.2.2).

Thanks again for the report and fix!

Paul

On 30/06/2022 9:09 am, Paul Murrell wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks very much for the report and the patch.
> I will take a look.
>
> Paul
>
> On 30/06/2022 7:18 am, Panagiotis Skintzos wrote:
>>
>> On 29/6/22 17:18, Tomas Kalibera wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, yes, could you please send a patch for R-devel? So that it is
>>> clear which PROTECTions you have in mind, and that they haven't been
>>> fixed already in the meantime in R-devel (note that there have been
>>> changes recently).
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter if you don't fix them all.

>>> Sure, PROTECT errors have very high priority.
>>
>> Fantastic, thanks.
>>

>> Indeed most of them have been fixed in trunk.
>>
>> I attach a small patch (against revision 82535) that fixes the issue
>> for the remaining functions (L_moveTo, L_lineTo, L_lines).
>>
>> With that applied, all tests in ggiraph pass without any warnings.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Panagiotis

Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics