[Rd] [External] Re: Pipe operator status, placeholders?

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Thu Apr 21 17:57:17 CEST 2022

At some point there will probably be a blog post about the design of
the forward pipe operator in base, but that is not something I will
think about until after the current semester is over and my backlog of
other things is cleared.

Best,

luke