[Rd] pipes and setNames

Jan Netík net|kj@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 19 08:55:35 CEST 2022

I agree that would be nice, but this task is indeed manageable with
one-line function definition as mentioned above.

For reference, take a look at dplyr::rename_with which does something
nearly identical as your proposal does. Note that even tidyverse setNames
implementation does not allow for functions nor lambdas.

Best,
Jan