[Rd] [Solved] Possible x11 window manager window aggregation under one icon?

Thu Mar 25 14:18:42 CET 2021

On 24 March 2021 at 10:30, Martin Maechler wrote:
| For this reason I've committed to R (the trunk, i.e., R-devel,
| for R 4.1.0 in a month or so)  in svn rev 80110.

I just saw that via the (still extremely helpful) RSS feed of SVN changes and
then pulled.

You may have missed that Ivan concluded, and I followed, that the _patch is
not needed_.  All one needs is to adjust the .desktop file. I posted my full
changelog from the Debian package (of which I currently run a test build on
two Ubuntu machines using the binaries from Launchpad I pointed to).

So in that sense I think r80110 may wants to be reverted.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org