[Rd] Possible x11 window manager window aggregation under one icon?

Tue Mar 23 15:13:26 CET 2021

В Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:58:49 -0500
Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd using debian.org> пишет:

> I still ship /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/rlogo_icon.png which
> is from the 2012 patch, and I vaguely recall the .desktop file being
> unhappy without it. Re-creating a 48x48 from the svg may do.

I think you could even link /usr/share/R/doc/html/Rlogo.svg
into /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/rlogo_icon.svg to let GNOME
and others draw an arbitrarily high-resolution icon if the display
permits that, but a 48x48 bitmap is still required:

https://specifications.freedesktop.org/icon-theme-spec/icon-theme-spec-latest.html#install_icons

--
Best regards,
Ivan