[Rd] Possible x11 window manager window aggregation under one icon?

Balasubramanian Narasimhan n@r@@ @end|ng |rom @t@n|ord@edu
Mon Mar 22 18:27:03 CET 2021

Confession: haven't done this in decades.

Isn't the usual way to use 'xwininfo' to figure out the information
about any X window and set a specific resource in the .X11defaults or
equivalent?  Also doing the same with windows that aggregate could yield
a common resource, perhaps?

-Naras