[Rd] trivial typo in src/library/base/man/pmatch.Rd

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 13 09:44:38 CET 2021

I suspect this is as meant, but it is "multiply", the adverb, not the verb. So it might be worth rephrasing, but "multiple" would be wrong (it is about cases where you at one position have several partial matches, not several positions where you have a partial match). "Non-uniquely partially matching", perhaps?

-pd