[Rd] [External] ALTREP ALTINTEGER_SUM/MIN/MAX Return Value and Behavior

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Tue Jun 29 17:08:35 CEST 2021

ALTINTEGER_SUM and friends are _not_ intended for use in package code.
Once we get some time to clean up headers they will no longer be
visible to packages.

Best,

luke