[Rd] Bracketed paste issues on Linux

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 13 10:00:27 CEST 2021

Thanks for the report. Could you please also post output from
extSoftVersion() ?

What happens if you paste just a smaller part of the code before the
long line? Is the output still corrupted? If so, is it corrupted the
same way, at the same places?

(It seems to be working on my Ubuntu 20.04, readline 8.0, R-devel)

Thanks
Tomas