[Rd] Feature request: Change default library path on Windows

Mon Jul 26 01:23:48 CEST 2021

   Given (AFAICS) the absence of any actual R-core members
<https://www.r-project.org/contributors.html> chiming into the
discussion here, and provided that you think that the issue has been
sufficiently discussed, I would say the next step ("how to go about
making the change") is to compose & submit a wishlist request to the R
bug tracker ...
   It might also be worth reaching out to/double-checking with Jeroen
Ooms (Rtools maintainer and Windows infrastructure expert; I don't know
if he has any more formal association with R-core/CRAN ?)

   cheers
    Ben Bolker