[Rd] R-Forge http link redirection setup busted

Tue Jul 20 22:30:45 CEST 2021

Hi Gennadiy,

On 20 July 2021 at 10:25, Gennadiy Starostin wrote:
| Thank you for your feedback. There was a misconfigured redirection
| indeed. It should work well now.

Fabulous, thanks as always.

| The top page does say "If you experience any problems or need help you
| can submit a support request to the R-Forge team or write an email to
| R-Forge using R-Project.org.
| Thanks... and enjoy the site."

Yes, thanks. I must have missed it. Marc also pointed me to it.

| But I`ll put it on the list of improvements anyway, to make the contact
| options more visible.

That would be excellent. Thanks for looking after r-forge, even if my main
use is down to the mailing list portion of it.

Best,  Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org