[Rd] R-Forge http link redirection setup busted

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue Jul 20 01:02:44 CEST 2021

Hi,

Only you can unsubscribe yourself.

Please visit:

https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/options/r-devel

where you can unsubscribe from this list and if needed, get a password reminder, after entering your email address.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz