[Rd] R 4.0.4 scheduled for February 15

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Thu Jan 21 13:51:03 CET 2021

Minor question: wouldn't the new pipe syntax be worth a minor version
bump? A package planning to drop magrittr would end up depending on R
4.0.4, which sounds suboptimal. And (I don't find any reference to
this in the manual or in CRAN policies, but) if I remember correctly,
depending on a patch version was discouraged.

Iñaki

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 11:59, Peter Dalgaard via R-devel
<r-devel using r-project.org> wrote:

> Full schedule is available on https://developer.r-project.org (or https://svn.r-project.org/R-dev-web/trunk/index.html for the impatient).
>
> --
> Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
> Phone: (+45)38153501
> Office: A 4.23
> Email: pd.mes using cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd using gmail.com

Iñaki Úcar