[Rd] sprintf, check number of parameters

Mon Feb 22 11:34:26 CET 2021

This is ugly, but I think it's legal, and it doesn't trigger a warning:
  output unused parameters as zero-length strings:

  msnx(T0, mask = '%1$.1f (SD=%2$.1f)%3$.0s%4$.0s')

Perhaps an example using %.0s could be included to show how to skip a value.

Duncan Murdoch