[Rd] Feature request: Change default library path on Windows

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 13 13:02:14 CET 2021

The default was now changed in R-devel to the local application data
(e.g. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local), which should solve the issues
with synchronization/backup/etc services and seems to be more in line
with conventions for the OS. It is a hidden folder, to open in Windows
explorer one can use e.g. shell.exec() from R.

Best
Tomas