[Rd] New post not readable

Wed Apr 28 17:42:24 CEST 2021

    > Hi all,

    > It has come to my attention that there is a new post on The R blog: "R
    > Can Use Your Help: Testing R Before Release".
    > However, the link returns an error "Not found":
    > https://developer.r-project.org/Blog/public/2021/04/28/r-can-use-your-help-testing-r-before-release/index.html
    > Hope this mailing list is the right place to make it known to the authors.

yes

    > Maybe these new content could be announced on the R-announcement
    > mailing list?

    > For others interested I created a Twitter account that
    > uses The R blog's RSS feed to announce new entries: R_dev_news.

Well, there's  @_R_Foundation   the posts of which are
automatically embedded / mirrored on R's  home page https://www.r-project.org/
and where you can see the previous Blog post still being
announced... ...  but the new one not, probably because of the
error (some files not committed I guess) that you mentioned
above.

So, maybe you should remove R_dev_news  or at least mention that
@_R_Foundation  is the official 'R Foundation' twitter account
*and* that it also uses the Blog feed ..

    > Looking forward to reading the new post.

Me too,  thank you  Lluís , for the "heads up"!
Martin