[Rd] some questions about R internal SEXP types

Dan Kortschak d@n+r-deve| @end|ng |rom kort@ch@k@|o
Tue Sep 8 10:59:40 CEST 2020

Thanks, Alex.

That might be good enough for me for this particular concern; in the
absence of a language specification specifying my behaviour and
referring to precedent seems like a reasonable fall back.

Dan