[Rd] closing R graphics windows?

irederik m@iii@g oii oib@@et irederik m@iii@g oii oib@@et
Tue May 26 20:00:00 CEST 2020

I use keyboard shortcuts to interact with my window manager. One of those shortcuts closes the currently focused window. This is on Linux.

The only annoying thing for me is that 'plot()' is not interruptible, so neither Ctrl-C nor the window manager can stop a plot once it has started - but I submitted a bug to fix this a long time ago. If I use the keyboard to close the window while a plot is being drawn, then it has to finish drawing before the window actually closes.

Frederick