[Rd] Compatibility issues caused by new simplify argument in apply function

Lukas Lehnert |uk@@|ehnert @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Fri May 22 18:31:11 CEST 2020

I am sorry for being not specific enough. Both of you were right with your
guess how the initial problem looked like.

I followed the suggestion of Henrik and at least on my computer it seems to
work (sometimes solutions are much easier than you think). Let's see what CRAN
tells me...

Thank you for your time and thinking about the problem!

Best

Lukas