[Rd] paste(character(0), collapse="", recycle0=FALSE) should be ""

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Fri May 15 19:34:47 CEST 2020

I agree: paste(collapse="something", ...) should always return a single
character string, regardless of the value of recycle0.  This would be
similar to when there are no non-NULL arguments to paste; collapse="."
gives a single empty string and collapse=NULL gives a zero long character
vector.
> paste()
character(0)
> paste(collapse=", ")