[Rd] justify hard coded in format.ftable

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 14 12:56:06 CEST 2020

If you are looking at ftable could you also consider adding
a way to convert an ftable into a usable data.frame such as
the ftable2df function defined here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11141406/reshaping-an-array-to-data-frame/11143126#11143126

and there is an example of using it here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61333663/manipulating-an-array-into-a-data-frame-in-base-r/61334756#61334756

Being able to move back and forth between various base class representations
seems like something that would be natural to provide.

Thanks.