[Rd] justify hard coded in format.ftable

SOEIRO Thomas Thom@@@SOEIRO @end|ng |rom @p-hm@|r
Wed May 13 22:27:15 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I haven't received any feedback so far on my proposal to make "justify" argument available in stats:::format.ftable

Is this list the appropriate place for this kind of proposal?

I hope this follow-up to my message won't be taken as rude. Of course it's not meant to be, but I'm not used to the R mailing lists...

Thank you in advance for your comments,

Best,

Thomas