[Rd] survival bug?

Gabriel Becker g@bembecker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 3 22:02:51 CET 2020

Hi Terry,

http://win-builder.r-project.org/ and the rhub build service (which can be
invoked by the rhub package) allow on demand checks in windows
environments, though for active debugging the iteration time can be quite
painful.

If you have access, e.g., through your employer, to a windows license you
should also be able to do use VMWare or VirtualBox (I can never remember
which one I like more) to run windows and test that way. This will have
some start up cost in effort but allows active testing and iteration.

Hope that helps,
~G