[Rd] R-devel internal errors during check produce?

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Mon Jun 29 23:34:32 CEST 2020

Thank you both,
You are absolutely correct that example should be minimal, so here it is.

l = list(a=new.env(), b=new.env())
unique(l)

Just for completeness, env_list during check that raises error

env_list <- list(baseenv(),
  as.environment("package:graphics"),
  as.environment("package:stats"),
  as.environment("package:utils"),