[Rd] [External] use of the tcltk package crashes R 4.0.1 for Windows

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Mon Jun 8 15:45:43 CEST 2020

Dear Jeroen,

With the caveat that I've tested only a few of the Rcmdr dialogs (a full test takes hours and must be done manually), everything seems to be working fine again.

Thank you for addressing this problem so quickly.

John

  John Fox, Professor Emeritus
  McMaster University
  Hamilton, Ontario, Canada